Thursday, January 24, 2008

What do I have to give?

As a Chrsitian I know I have so much to offer as a teacher. Not only will I be able to teach my children different subjects, but I will also be able to teach them good values by the way I live. With Christ everything has changed in my life. This includes the way I view things as well as how I react to different situations. I know that as a Christian teacher the Lord will give me wisdom as to how to discipline my students. He will also give me discernment pertaining to individual student needs. I know it will not always be easy, but with Christ I will be able to have compassion, gentleness, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, and self control towards my students. This should make a huge difference in the classroom setting.

No comments: