Thursday, January 24, 2008

Krystle 1/24/08

As a Christian there are many things one can offer the classroom. One thing I like is that as a Christian I will be a good role model for my students. I work as a substitute and I see how the children look up to their teachers for guidance. Being a Christian I will automatically infuse the children with the good values and morals they need in life. Another great thing that being a Christian has to offer is that I'm a little more calm with the children. When they are disruptive, I do not get as aggravated as some other teachers do. I can keep calm and understand what is happening. I also believe that being a Christian helps in getting to know the children as well. It helps one be more understanding, and the children will show you even more respect when you can be understanding of their thoughts and feelings.

No comments: