Thursday, January 24, 2008

I believe that, as a Christian, all things should be done wholeheartly as a servant of the Lord. As a teacher I would make every effort to do my job in a manner that would bring honor to God. That would be doing my job with an attitude of service. I would want to give my full attention and devotion to my students helping fill their needs. I believe all children should be treated equally even if they have different needs. It will be my job to help them understand the information as clearly and quickly as possible. I should have a heart for the kids and look at serving them as I would be serving Jesus.
I also would be devoted to serve my school and the community. I would try to live my life in a manner that brings respect for my school, district, city, and all teachers in general.

No comments: