Thursday, January 24, 2008

travis, jan 24 2008

As a christian, I feel I am well placed to bring a set of morals and personal conviction to the classroom that I believe many of today's teachers lack.I also bring a passion for the job and an excitement to be in the position to shape young minds.I hope to show the students i teach there are teachers in their schools who care about the welfare of their students.
I believe that I can make the subject I teach exciting and bring history to life for students who otherwise would have no interest.In my personal experience my academic career was saved by a teacher who did exactly that. Many of you will be familiar with this teacher because he has since received his PHD and is currently a Dr of history here at the university of mobile.The profs name is Dr burnett but as a young student we called him simply Mr. B.

No comments: